The world of CBD vaporizers can be an intimidating realm to introduce yourself into. You’ve no doubt heard of the vaping movement, but you may have not known about how vaping has changed. It has come a long way from the nicotine-soaked cotton and has grown to be a large part of other ingestion industries.
Vaping is a safer alternative to the combustion of materials (tobacco, cannabis, hemp), it allows the user to feel the sensation of the substance without having to burn it and create tar and other carcinogens in your lungs. Vaping is a great way to consume products like CBD and you should be educated so you can make the best choice for yourself. We’re here to inform you of all you need to know about a CBD Vaporizer.
A Brief History Of Vaping and Vaporizers
Vaping blew up onto the social scene in the late 2000s when Chinese cigarette alternatives started making their way to the US. These faux cigarettes were gaining a lot of momentum back in China. Initially, the products were finicky and not very reliable when it came to a daily replacement for cigarettes. However, the hype had started to accumulate and people across the US were excited about a smoking alternative.
In the early 2010s more portable and slim models of vaping devices. These “vape pens” quickly grew in popularity around the US. This format for vaping devices became a hit across the country. Once vape culture was established in the US the development of vaping technology took off rapidly. There were new models and designs coming out every day, some had elaborate LED designs, some became more refined. All this hype for CBD vaporizers had people wondering, “what can we vape next?”.
Herb vaping has been around since 1994, the popularity of herb vaping followed the national trend of nicotine vapes. Since nicotine vape is all about removing the combustion the next logical step was to move on to other herbs. Companies started popping up that were dedicated to herbal vaping technology.
Fast forward to today and there are hundreds of companies that produce and sell herbal vaporizers. This new trend has made way for companies like NAVA Pouch, who sell their hemp in pre-packed pouches that are curated to give the user-specific areas of relief. The variety of products available to the herbal vaporizer consumer is so large today that people are guaranteed to find something that works for them.
What To Look For In a CBD Vaporizer
When you are searching for a CBD vaporizer there are a handful of things to consider before you purchase. There are many different manufacturers and designs for these CBD vaporizers. Finding one that fits exactly what you want can be difficult, but not impossible. Let’s go over a list of some things to think about before purchasing your CBD vaporizer.
CBD Vaporizer Pricing
Buying your new favorite CBD vaporizer shouldn’t cost you a fortune, but at the same time, you get what you pay for. You need to find a balance on price and quality that gives you what you want. Luckily for you, there are hundreds of options out there for you.
When looking for the right vaporizer keep in mind that if it is a product you turn out to love then you would want it to survive your daily operations, so beware of cheaper products that are more likely to break. Spending money on a device like a CBD vaporizer is money well spent if the CBD can deliver some of its signature benefits.
You shouldn’t have to break the bank looking for a decent vaporizer. There are plenty of quality CBD vaporizers on the market that are very reasonably priced. For example, on NAVA Pouch’s website, they have vaporizers available at 79 dollars. Their vaporizer is portable, sleek, and reliable.
Oil vs Dry Herb
There are two main types of CBD vaporizers, dry herb, and oil. There are many similarities and a couple of differences between the two. They both contain CBD, that much is obvious. However, it’s important to know what you are getting into if you choose one or the other. Here is a list of some of their similarities and differences.
- Both CBD oil cartridges and dry herbs are produced in order to give the users a therapeutic experience, with none of the psychoactive ingredients in cannabis.
- These two vaporizers have disposable and refillable variations.
- Old and Dry Herb are legal and available in all 50 states.
- Both allow the user to experience all different kinds of CBD blends and hybrids due to the variety of the CBD industry.
- Both vaporizers deliver the effects of CBD without combustion of any material. This means there’s none of the tar associated with smoking.
- Oil takes the form of oil cartridges that can be bought either as a disposable from a dispensary/CBD retailer or as an empty cartridge that can be filled with CBD vape oil of your choosing.
- Dry herb vaporizers on the other hand can have a heating chamber designed to be packed with whatever dry herb you are using. Once the herb is vaporized you empty out the activated herb and you could fill it up again. The other design is the disposable pouch. This is a pouch filled with dry herbs and is sold as a disposable CBD product. NAVA Pouch sells two types of CBD pouches, one for uplifting and one for unwinding.
- Dry herb vaporizing allows for a cleaner hit than CBD oil due to the fact that CBD oil must be diluted with a substance to allow it to soak into the cotton of the cartridge.
CBD Vaporizer Design
When searching for the right vape for you you need to keep your situation in mind. What we mean by this is that you need to analyze when you want to use your CBD. This is important because you might need a different device based on your lifestyle. The differences between models can be very slight so here is a list of some things to look out for.
- Size. How big is your vaporizer? How big does it need to be? If you are always running around you will need something sleek and portable to get your CBD. However, if you are the kind of person that spends a lot of time in the same place you might opt for a larger vaporizer with a larger battery.
- Hand feel. When picking out a vaporizer you want something that feels comfortable in your hand. If you are loving the benefits of CBD why would you not want to love your vaporizer too? Everyone has different preferences when it comes to what feels comfortable to them.
- Aesthetics. You need to find the vaporizer that fits your style. CBD should compliment your life, it shouldn’t have to clash with you. Find a vaporizer that you can be confident in, a vaporizer that matches what you hoped for.
Buying a vaporizer can be a fun process if you keep in mind some of the things we talked about. Finding the right one for you shouldn’t be stressful or disappointing if you keep in mind how many options you have. Let’s do a rundown of some of the main takeaways.
The price you pay should be justified, don’t pay more than what you want to. You get what you pay for but quality doesn’t always cost a premium.
Choosing between oil and the dry herb isn’t a hard decision. They both deliver the beneficial qualities of CBD, just in slightly different ways. If you are really torn between the two you might want to take a word of advice from the El Paso taco girl, “why not both?”.
Lastly, when picking the right vaporizer you need to consider its design. You want something that you can be happy to take with you wherever you need your CBD. If the vaporizer isn’t fitting your lifestyle then you won’t be able to properly appreciate the benefits of your CBD.
If you are looking for a dry herb vaporizer and dry herb pouches you should check out NAVA Pouch. They have a stock of quality CBD products that will have you feeling uplifted and unwound. You should also check them out if you are looking to find more information about CBD and how its uses can make a positive change in your life.