Can I Take CBD And Go To Work?
People take CBD for many reasons. Stress, acne, pain, and anxiety are just a few reasons someone may implement it into their daily routine. Its natural healing properties can improve your mood and make your overall day better. That said, you may want to start your workday by taking some CBD.
I’m sure we all experienced a case of the “Mondays.” Leaving our cozy beds to head over to work can be less than desirable. Whether you work in an office or tackle a physically demanding job, we all would like a little more rest and relief.
Depending on your job, you could benefit from different CBD products. Do you work at an office job and need a morning pick-me-up? Try an uplifting dry-herb vaporizer blend. Are you under a lot of stress? Try some CBD oil to release some tension. Do you have a physically demanding job that hurts your joints? Try a CBD topical that relieves joint and muscle pain.
CBD can tend to many of your needs, and it’s worth researching to find the right products for you.
Is it Okay To Take CBD Before Going to Work?
It’s okay to take a small dose of CBD before going to work. CBD is non-psychoactive, so it won’t get you high, but it’s important to abide by your company’s drug and substance policy. We would also recommend knowing the effect the CBD product has on you prior to taking it before work.
What Could Happen If I Take CBD Before Work?
Taking CBD has a plethora of benefits, but taking it before work could improve your overall day. Here are some ways CBD could make your workday better:
- You may feel focused and energized. Depending on the product, the CBD could promote mental clarity and energy for a day’s worth of work.
- You may feel less stressed. CBD has calming agents that relax the brain and body. You could start the workday on a calm and peaceful note.
- You may combat workplace and social anxiety. CBD may calm or eliminate some of your daily stress to promote a relaxing and productive workday.
- Your mood may improve. Certain CBD products have mood-boosting elements that can enhance your mood and may increase productivity throughout the day.
- Achy joints and muscles can be relieved with CBD topicals. Applying topical CBD products to specific areas can promote relief and mobility. It’s perfect for physically demanding jobs.
Speaking of benefits CBD can have on your workday, let’s explore some great products.
Products To Try
- Uplift NAVA Pouches. Uplift Pouches are a blend of Sativa hemp strains combined with the ideal balance of CBD/CBG & terpene blends to enhance and uplift your mood and clarity. They’re a great mood booster that’ll make you ready to take on the day.
- Natural Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Drops. These CBD drops are THC-free, doctor-formulated, and natural. They may reduce stress and anxiety for those stressful days at work. You may choose to consume CBD oil drops by adding them to your favorite drinks.
- Naternal Rescue CBD Muscle Cream 1000mg. This cream combines CBD with menthol, camphor, eucalyptus, and arnica and is designed to deliver daily preventative care to help restore your muscles to a harmonious state.
- Natures Boost CBD Gummies. These gummies are essentially a 3-in-1, promoting mental clarity and increase focus. They also relieve pain and improve the quality of sleep. Depending on what you need, you can take this gummy.
CBD can improve your workday, but they are ways to have a productive workday without CBD still. Below are some ways to have a good day at work.
8 Ways To Have A Good Workday
1. Get a Good Night’s Rest.
Our days are often determined by our nights. If we toss and turn and only have a few hours of sleep, we can feel tired and groggy in the morning. Try to get a good night’s rest the day before work. The National Sleep Foundation recommends adults get 7-9 hours of sleep per night.
2. Prepare For Work The Night Before.
We’ve all been there – rummaging through our closet and tossing things in our bag before heading out the door. It can be stressful and a time killer. Try preparing for work the night before. Layout your clothes and have your bag prepared. Being ready can save you time and extra energy in the morning.
3. Do Something You Love In The Morning.
Start your day with something you love to do. Whether it’s listening to music, reading a chapter of a book, or grabbing your favorite drink, do something that will make you happy and ready to head off to work.
4. Say a Positive Affirmation.
Affirmations can be a great and motivating way to start the day. Say things like “Today is going to be a great day.” or “This work week will be rewarding.” before starting the day. The more you believe you will have a great day, the better the day will be.
5. Have Something To Look Forward To.
Pack a lunch you love, promise yourself a treat on the way home, or make plans with someone. Having something that you look forward to doing could motivate you to have a productive day at work.
6. Organize and Plan Your Day.
Depending on your job, you may have a say-so on how your day will go. If you can, try to plan and organize your day. It will give you a better idea of how the day will go and increase productivity.
7. Take Breaks.
We understand most employers only allow lunch breaks or 15-20 minute breaks on shifts. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, take small breaks. Close your eyes, or walk away from your workstation for a minute, or have a water break. Taking frequent breaks can make us feel less stressed and ready to resume our tasks.
8. Stay Positive.
If we approach situations positively, we’re likely to have a positive outcome. Start the workday on a positive foot. Be excited to head off to work and have a productive day.
Starting the workday can be filled with mixed emotions. Sometimes we’re ready to take on the day, and sometimes we need all the motivation in the world. If you’ve been having trouble staying motivated and prepared to work, try taking CBD before heading off. Depending on the product, CBD can act as a mood booster, pain reliever, or anxiety combat. Some products can fit everyone’s needs. If you need something beyond CBD or want other options, try our eight ways to have a good workday. Regardless of the methods you chose, we hope you have a great work week!